While it seems a bit early to think about Christmas since Halloween has yet to arrive, I want to make certain that I will be able to send this special teddy to the winner in time for the holidays. And I want to give everyone as much time as possible to enter their name in the drawing.
Let me introduce you to my newest teddy, Noelle Kringle.
Noelle is one-of-a-kind, fully jointed, and 6.5” tall from head to toe. She is made from curly mohair, including some that has been hand dyed for the occasion.
The colors I chose are off white, honey tan, and hand dyed red mohair while her inset face is made from honey tan viscose.
Her feet paw pads are from matching wool felt while her mittens are created from Christmas green wool felt. They are embroidered with a silver snowflake design.
Her black glass eyes and hand embroidered nose are typical features in my work.
Her green wool felt collar is also embroidered with silver thread and accented with silver jingle bells.
Noelle is freestanding and is polyfill stuffed with a small amount of both glass beads and stainless steel beads in her feet for stability.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name in my Silver Anniversary Giveaway #4. All comments will be private and unpublished. You do not have to have a blog to enter.
- IMPORTANT! Please leave your name and email address as part of your comment so I can contact you if your name is drawn. This info is for the purpose of the giveaway only and will not be sold, traded or given away.
- Please let me know if you have entered my previous giveaways and I will enter your name an additional time for each of my giveaways you entered before. I will confirm the information through my records.
- If you have a blog and you post a link to this one about my giveaway, I will enter your name in the drawing an additional 5 times. Please let me know once you have posted it on your blog.
- I will take comments until 6pm EST (Eastern Standard Time – New York City time) on November 24th. On November 25th, a name will be drawn randomly from all those who entered. (We will be using a random number generator to insure fairness.) I will post the winner’s first name or initials only and state/country in a new post on that day. Here in the USA, that is the day before Thanksgiving.
- Noelle Kringle will be mailed via USPS and has plans to arrive in time to celebrate the Christmas holiday in her new home.
Thank you so much for stopping by to meet Noelle. The best of luck to all of you!