Today, March 2nd (By the way, where did January and February go?) I am delighted to be able to announce My Spring Giveaway! Yes, believe it or not, I have finally gotten my act together. I can’t promise how long it will stay together, but at least I have gotten this far.
The bears pushed me and prodded me until they wore me down. They love a giveaway! It’s all the excitement I suppose. As if things aren’t exciting enough around here already.
Anyway, they are getting a little fidgety so I’d better get on with the details and share the results of my efforts.
I am happy to introduce you to Blossom – a bear for Spring. She’s a new design I am taken with.
Blossom is one-of-a-kind, fully jointed, and 6.5” tall from head to toe. She is made from ever so slightly curly very pale pink mohair. (She was not on the committee of late. She has more of a demure personality.)
Her inset face is made from a warm caramel colored viscose and has black glass eyes and a hand embroidered black nose. Her paw pads are Ultrasuede.
She is trimmed with satin ribbon bows and aqua colored paper posies. I love paper posies!
Blossom is filled with polyfill and glass beads for weight and huggableness. (Oh, I know that’s not a real word but don’t ya think it should be?)
Anywho, here’s how to enter my giveaway:
- Leave your name in a comment on this post and I will enter you in my Spring Giveaway. All comments will be private and unpublished. You don’t have to have a blog to enter.
- IMPORTANT! Please leave your first and last name and email address as part of your comment so I can contact you if your name is drawn. This info is for the purpose of this giveaway only and will not be shared, sold, traded, given away or added to any list. No email = no entry. Sorry but them’s the rules. The bears insist on my contacting the winner personally!
- If you have a blog and you post a link to this one about my giveaway, I will enter your name in the drawing an additional 5 times. Please let me know once you have posted it on your blog.
- I will take comments until 6pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – New York City time) on March 31st. On April 1st, a name will be drawn randomly from all those who entered. (We will be using a random number generator to insure fairness. I can’t trust bears with sticky fingers to draw a name properly.) I will post the winner’s first name or initials only and state/country in a new post on that day.
- Blossom will be mailed via USPS to her new home. She is looking forward to making new friends and discovering new places to explore. (As I’ve said previously, my bears love, love, love to travel!)
Thank you so much for stopping by to meet Blossom. The best of luck to all of you!