Today, October 1st I am so happy to be able to announce my next giveaway! It’s been a cr-a-a-a-zy year so far but at last, I have another opportunity to say Thank you! Thanks to all of you who are the finest and nicest bloggers, followers and readers around. I am thrilled to have made so many wonderful connections through this venue. So it’s my turn to give back and say Thank you! And this is the funnest way to do it.
Okay, funnest isn’t really a word. How about bestest? The funnest, bestest way I know to express my appreciation to you and for you.
Without further delay, let me introduce you to Jillana.
Jillana is one-of-a-kind, fully jointed, and 6.5” tall from head to toe. She is made from ever so slightly curly tan colored mohair.
Her inset face is made from a short pile mini bear fur fabric. Jillana has black glass eyes, a hand embroidered black nose and wool felt paw pads.
Jillana wears a sailor type collar with a thread spool print.
She is filled with polyfill and glass beads for weight and just the right amount of squishy, huggable companionship.
Speaking of companionship, Jillana got into the creative swing of things and made herself a friend from spools. (She kinda has a thing for spools.)
I promised Jillana after I finished taking her photos, she could have the camera for a little while. What did she do? She turned it on herself and took this photo.
Here’s how to enter my giveaway:
- In the comment form at the bottom of this post, please leave your name as instructed below (very important) and I will enter you in my Fall Giveaway. All comments will be private and unpublished. You don’t have to have a blog to enter.
- IMPORTANT! Please leave your first and last name and email address as part of your comment so I can contact you if your name is drawn. This info is for the purpose of this giveaway only and will not be shared, sold, traded, given away or added to any list. No email = no entry. Sorry but them’s the rules. The bears insist on my contacting the winner personally!
- If you have a blog and you post a link to this one about my giveaway, I will enter your name in the drawing an additional 5 times. Please let me know once you have posted it on your blog.
- I will take comments until 6pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – New York City time) on October 31st. Yes, that is Halloween. If you are one who likes to celebrate it big time, you have plenty of time to get your name entered before you go out in your costume that evening. On November 1st, a name will be drawn randomly from all those who entered. (We will be using a random number generator to insure fairness. I can’t trust bears with sticky fingers to draw a name properly.) I will post the winner’s first name or initials only and state/country in a new post on that day.
- Jillana will be mailed via USPS to her new home. She is looking forward to making new friends and discovering new places to explore. (As I’ve said previously, my bears love, love, love to travel!)
- And remember, if you entered my last giveaway, you get an extra entry. Just let me know and I will check my last giveaway for your entry.
Thank you so much for stopping by to meet Jillana.
The best of luck to all of you!