Back when spring turned to summer I had a giveaway. I also promised that I would love to do another before the end of the year. That time is quickly approaching. And since I announced the last winner on the first day of summer, I decided to announce this new giveaway on the first day of winter.
This is my way of saying thank you to all of my blogland readers and friends. Of course, I have another reason for having a giveaway. It’s fun, fun, fun! And I am quite ready to kick back and have some fun with Christmas just a few days away and the New Year following shortly after. I think this is a very good time to celebrate. Let’s get on with it shall we?
I am pleased to introduce you to Bouton.
Bouton is a pocket-sized one-of-a-kind, fully jointed teddy bear measuring a mere 6” tall.
He is made from warm beige colored mohair with Ultrasuede paws. Stuffed with both polyfill and glass beads, he is sit-able, squish-able, huggable, and tote-able. Okay, so most of those are not real words, but you get the idea, don’t you?
He wears a handmade button necklace that is accented with tiny seed beads. This is where he gets his name – from the buttons. I was all for calling him Buttons but he thought that sounded a bit like a circus clown, so he fancied it up a bit using the French form of button hence, Bouton.
He comes with his own button-like cushion to sit on. It is created from wool felt and provides him with a little security knowing he will always have a place to perch.
Here’s how to enter:
- In the comment form at the bottom of this post, please leave your name as instructed below (very important) and I will enter you in Bouton’s Giveaway. All comments will be private and unpublished. You don’t have to have a blog to enter.
- IMPORTANT! Please leave your first and last name and email address as part of your comment so I can contact you if your name is drawn. This info is for the purpose of this giveaway only and will not be shared, sold, traded, given away or added to any list. No email = no entry. Sorry but them’s the rules. The bears insist on my contacting the winner personally! They are very steadfast about this.
- If you have a blog and post a link to this one about my giveaway, I will enter your name in the drawing an additional 5 times. Please let me know once you have posted it on your blog.
- I will take comments until 6pm EST (Eastern Standard Time – New York City time) on January 21st. On January 22nd, a name will be drawn randomly from all those who entered. (We will be using a random number generator to insure fairness. I can’t trust bears with sticky fingers to draw a name properly.) I will post the winner’s initials only and state/country in a new post on that day.
- Bouton and his cushion will be mailed via USPS to his new home. As you know my bears and I love to travel. He is looking forward to his first trip in the New Year! I will be waving him off before you know it.
The best of luck to all of you!