I am not sure what the protocol is for a Post Tea Party Agenda.
Since I couldn’t find a precedent, I decided on some ordinary things like
1. making some postcards for the show I am attending in Iowa in less than a month. Egads!
2. and making a trip to the post office after they were stamped.
3. deciding to show you this photo of the bird’s nest again,
4. so I could show you the six little nuthatches nearly grown (who have now flown the coop)
5. going for a ride in the car with my dog
6. then admiring the sweet leaves on a friend’s Deadnettle plant (learn something new every day)
7. and wondering if maybe one day I’ll split my time between my sewing machine and a sowing machine (Is there such a thing? I don’t think spell check thinks so.)
I also wrote down three (3) ideas for things I’d like to turn into bears&boxes pieces. I think finding that list will be the first thing I do in the morning . . .
after I have some tea.