I began the transformation of six of these six tiny tins by adding my choice of glittered images to the bottoms. (There are six, but here you only see five.)
It took a bit of trial and error to line the inside of the tins. I kept changing my mind about which way the stripes should go and how tall the paper should be.
After which, I replaced the lids and
proceeded to cover the outside of the tins in a similar manner.
Then I added glitter glue for a bit more shiny to the tiny, tiny tins.
The fiddly part was attaching the very clingy fibers (six times!) to the outside once the all the other steps had been completed.
This takes me a lot closer to the finish of this piece – which I hope will happen this weekend!