I would like to share with you what I have created for this special occasion. Below you will see the photos of this piece I call Posy, a Pincushion Faerie.
Here are the details:
Posy is a one-of-a-kind, fully jointed, freestanding faerie teddy 6” tall, not including her tiara. She is created from lovely lilac colored mohair with an off white inset face and mulberry colored wool paw pads. She has black glass eyes and a striped embroidered nose. She wears a ribbon skirt and is filled with polyfill and glass beads (for standing). Her handmade wired wings are organza and accented with silver glitter and tiny jingle bells.
Her accompanying one-of-a-kind pincushion is created from wool felt in complimentary colors of mulberry and purple sage. It is 4” in diameter and 2.25” tall. Wool felt posies and silver embroidery serve as embellishments. The center is adorned with another silver jingle bell in keeping with the Silver Anniversary theme. A few posy straight pins are also included. This piece is for adults only.
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name in my Second Silver Anniversary Blog Giveaway. All comments will be private and unpublished. You don’t have to have a blog to enter.
- IMPORTANT! Please leave your name and email address as part of your comment so I can contact you if your name is drawn. This info is for the purpose of the giveaway only and will not be sold, traded or given away.
- If you tell me you entered my last giveaway, once I have confirmed it, I will enter your name twice.
- If you have a blog and you post a link to this one about my giveaway, I will enter your name in the drawing an additional 5 times. Please let me know once you have posted it on your blog.
- I will take comments until 6pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – New York City time) on June 24th. On June 25th, a name will be drawn randomly from all those who entered. (We use a random number generator to insure fairness.) I will post the winner’s first name or initials only and state/country in a new post on that day.
This is my way of saying Thanks again for a fantastic first twenty-five years! Good luck!!