Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy as a Bee?

This set of two teds is what has been keeping me occupied of late. They are my contribution to the auction at the Doll & Teddy Bear Artist & Collector Convention in Philadelphia in just about three short weeks.

It is called “Bee-loved”.

basb_1

The little lady bee keeper is 12.5” tall.

basb_2

Her small bee friend is 5.25” tall.

basb_3

If you are in the Philadelphia area and are interested in attending the Philadelphia show May 14, I have a few free passes available. Let me know if you would like me to put your name in the hat. I will draw the names in one week. I think it’s going to be a great show!

9 comments:

  1. Your 'Bee Bears' are beautiful. Love the colours that you've chosen for her to wear.

    Good look at the 'Phillie Show'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a fab pair, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute. Can't wait for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, to "be-loved". Precious.

    Happy Easter

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the Bee Bear....my grandson used to call the Hummingbirds: Bee Birds.
    Mama Bar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, these 2 bears are cute!
    How i wish I can go to the show! All the best for the Philadelphia show =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beeutiful bears!! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments so much and love reading them! Thank you for visiting bearbits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...