As I said in my last post, my next post would be the big 500. This post is that post : “the next post”. And now, as I also said, it is time for some fun.
My mama and daddy taught my sisters and me as we grew that we should be thankful. Thankful for both large and small things. Kindnesses shown to us or gifts we enjoyed. I have discovered through the years that it can be lots of fun to be grateful.
So, here’s to you – my readers, followers, and friends! I salute you with my heart and say a huge thank you for all of your support, enthusiasm, encouragement and laughter. (That’s got to be my favorite of all.)
I’m having another Giveaway. A May giveaway. It will start in May and stretch into June because I like the fun to last as long as it will. Maybe you’ll be lucky. Maybe you’ll win. Because in this giveaway, like all my others, anyone can enter.
I invite you to meet May-bee.
May-bee is a diminutive one-of-a-kind, fully jointed bee bear measuring a mere 6.25” tall.
He is made from black and golden tan mohair with black Ultrasuede paws. Stuffed with both polyfill and glass beads, he is just the right amount of squishy.
He has an inset face, black glass eyes and a bee striped nose.
His wings are hand made by me . . .
with a bit of shiny fluff added along the edge because he likes to stand out and be stylish.
The brass beehive he wears is his lucky charm.
Here’s how to enter:
- In the comment form at the bottom of this post, please leave your name as instructed below (very important) and I will enter you in my May-bee Giveaway. All comments will be private and unpublished. You don’t have to have a blog to enter.
- IMPORTANT! Please leave your first and last name and email address as part of your comment so I can contact you if your name is drawn. This info is for the purpose of this giveaway only and will not be shared, sold, traded, given away or added to any list. No email = no entry. Sorry but them’s the rules. The bears insist on my contacting the winner personally!
- If you have a blog and post a link to this one about my giveaway, I will enter your name in the drawing an additional 5 times. Please let me know once you have posted it on your blog.
- I will take comments until 6pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – New York City time) on June 21st, the first day of Summer in this part of the world. On June 22nd, a name will be drawn randomly from all those who entered. (We will be using a random number generator to insure fairness. I can’t trust bears with sticky fingers to draw a name properly.) I will post the winner’s initials only and state/country in a new post on that day.
- May-bee will be mailed via USPS to his new home. As I’ve said many times, my bears love, love, love to travel! Maybe, just maybe, you will win May-bee.
The best of luck to all of you!